BECOME A MEMBER
The strength of every association lies in its members. Growing the association increases the chances to share, promote and disseminate knowledge and experience.
The BSSD is exclusively established for educational and scientific purposes.
The targets are:
- promoting the dissemination of knowledge with regard to normal and disturbed swallowing
- encouraging interdisciplinary collaboration and research
- strengthening and stimulating research that is relevant for a better understanding of normal and disturbed swallowing
- attracting new members in a collegial and supportive environment
- offering a multidisciplinary forum for the presentation of experiences with and research into normal and disturbed swallowing
- implementing new methodologies and tools in research and promote the clinical applications of the results