Preliminary scientific program – Joint BSSD – IDDSI – Nestlé Meeting
Date(s) - 19/02/2019
2:30 pm - 8:00 pm
A variety of topics relating to food modification will be presented by an international panel of speakers with different backgrounds, including several speakers from the IDDSI organization itself!
- How the cultural food diversity required a global solution: story of the task force and development of the framework – Peter Lam, co-chair of IDDSI, Canada
- Science behind the Flow test: why was a syringe chosen; why does the syringe matter? – Ben Hanson, IDDSI, UK
- Solution for the European syringe shortage – Jan Vanderwegen, IDDSI, Belgium
- Official presentation of the Dutch IDDSI-translation – Hanneke Kalf, the Netherlands
- Implementing IDDSI in nursing homes – Didier Bleeckx, Belgium
- Implementing IDDSI in the hospital – Katja Baetens, Belgium
- The Dietician point-of-view
- The Cooks’ point-of view
- The Company point-of-view – Anne Ruizendaal, Nestlé Benelux
Bookings are closed for this event.